Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Introduction

Welcome.

My goal is to learn how to write Comic Books, well, and to share that information with you, whoever you might be. I’m going to scour the internet for information pertaining to the craft and compile it here; hopefully in an organized and readily accessible manner.

While we’re here, I’ll be talking about the industry as a whole. My focus is writing and publication, but it shouldn’t hurt to have a strong knowledge of current events and trends.

However, I’m going to need your help. I can’t know everything as soon as it happens. E-Mail me, post here, keep information flowing. It should be to the benefit of all.

I sincerely hope this is as helpful to you as it is to me. And by that I mean, I hope it is very helpful to us all.

-Jeff

No comments: